Waking up with pain and stiffness?
Looking for a way to reduce stress and relax your body?
Try out our Therapeutic Alignment Yoga: An alignment based class that focuses on increasing flexibility, strength, and balance in the body and mind. Class is led by a Physical Therapist, and is appropriate for all levels. Includes a blend of traditional yoga postures, breathing techniques, and physical therapy exercises. Props including chairs, blankets, and straps are used to modify and adapt poses for all students. Beginners are welcome, and class is safe for patients following discharge from their Physical Therapist. Speak with your PT to learn more.
Check out the Video with Sylvie Le and Jason Ulisse talking about the Yoga class.
Benefits of Alignment Yoga:
- Muscle Relaxation
- Pain Management
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Sleep
Alignment Yoga classes to improve flexibility, strength, and balance in the body and mind
- Every Wednesday from 9:00-10:15am @ North Kingston location.
- Cost is $15/class. Yoga mat rental fee $3. All other equipment is provided.
- All levels welcome. Beginners encouraged. Safe for patients following discharge from Physical Therapy.
- To register, please call the office @ NK/Warwick
- For your first class, please arrive 20 minutes early in order to complete initial paperwork
Spaces are limited so call us today today to sign up! 401-329-0050.
Hope to see you there!